Accounts Receivable Clerk, Finance
£25,000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Billing Assistant? Looking for a new challenge? Enthusiastic and passionate about working in a vibrant billings team? My client has recently acquired several businesses and the role will support the associated ongoing billing integration projects. The role requires an attention to detail and comfort with using and manipulating data within excel.
Part of your role as a Billing Assistant will be responsible for ensuring disconnections, re connections and adjustments to the core billing database are applied accurately and in a timely fashion. You will have responsibility for managing the billing cycles for multiple business units in our Group across over 750k connections. You will also be involved liaising with customers and other departments in the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily processing of customer disconnections and change requirements
- Manage communication between customers and the Tech Support team in relation to billing changes
- Regular reporting of disconnections and billing changes
- Reconciliation of billing reports
- Seek to drive process improvement into the billing analyst role
- Supporting the Billing Manager with monthly invoicing processes and customer requests
- Machine to Machine and International billing management including customer query management, renewals, activations, validations and customer set up
- Machine to Machine and international monthly billing reporting and reconciliations
Key Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Eager to develop and grow
- Great communication skills
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Proficient use of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- A strong team player
The interview process will be an initial telephone screening with me followed by a registration with Parkside. The interview stage with my client will include a telephone interview followed by a face to face interview in their offices.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.