Accounts Assistant, Finance
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ADMINISTRATOR WITH STRONG EXCEL TO START IMMEDIATELY WITHIN THE MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT SECTOR
- Provide support to key billing and finance system transformation projects, working with Billing Manager to interface across operational, billing and finance teams globally.
- Liaising closely with the Client Services Team and clients to ensure work orders are accrued and billed correctly.
- Be main contact for ringfenced client accounts for all billing matters
- To ensure that invoices are prepared and sent prior to the month end cut off date.
- To assist the Credit Controllers and raise credit notes ensuring that the correct authorisation is obtained in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensuring that procedures are adhered to and anomalies reported
- To meet weekly and monthly deadlines as specified by clients and the business.
- General admin. duties as required
- Assist AR Manager in debt collection process.
- Allocate cash received to customer accounts as necessary.
- Any other AR tasks commensurate with the role.
- Previous Billings experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Good basic Excel knowledge
- Must exercise good time keeping and be self motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Polite telephone and email manner as there will be regular liaising with external clients.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.