Marketing, Product Specialist
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading consumer goods company in Harrow as a Brand & Category Analyst.
You will need:
- Advanced skills on Excel ideally Power BI
- Advanced Powerpoint with the ability to train and show others features
- Skilled in reading, analysing data and insights to make recommendations
- Skilled in writing reports and presentations
- Experience effectively presenting information and responding to questions from trading, category & brand teams
- Reporting on short, medium and long term trends and performances of products
- Take the lead on category analysis using the customer insights
- Experience working as part of a team in FMCG, Food retail or wholesale
- Along with the IT team ensure the development and improvement of the data reporting
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Degree educated or holds a Retail Industry qualification
Previous experience in a similar role (Category Analyst or Commercial Analyst)
Extremely confident in being able to manipulate data and produce reports
Proven record in showing that you have increased profits based on your recommendations and findings
Confident in presenting your results
Base starting salary up to £40,000
26 days holiday
plus many more....
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.