Procurement, Supply Chain
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
- Assist with and plan maintenance tasks within agreed time frames and priorities.
- Support seasonal set up, coordinate and validate new items and maintain continuity items.
- Be the expert in a range of supply chain processes and propose ideas for best practices initiatives where applicable.
- Work with business process owners to improve business processes.
- Configure and test software based on user requirements and best practices.
- Support the Demand & Planning manager and cross-functional teams to address business or system issues; participate with the integration and testing of changes.
- Identify and diagnose problems affecting system integrity and data accuracy. Conduct routine testing and analysis.
- Support any system implementation or upgrades for the operational & planning processes.
- Provide clear and concise documentation for any new procedures or processes implemented.
- Provide support for users reporting requirements using the reporting tools available
- Prepare test data; purchase orders or forecasts.
- Attend meetings as required and to provide comprehensive updates for manager and supply chain team.
- In addition to these duties and responsibilities, the jobholder may be required to carry out other tasks as assigned by their manager.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.