Business Analyst, IT
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
I have got a opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a fantastic FMCG company based in Winnersh. My client are a leading brand in their sector and are going through positive expansion.
If you're a Business Analyst looking for a new challenge or know someone who is - then please apply!
- Act as a subject matter expert in a range of supply chain processes and propose ideas for best practices initiatives where applicable
- Work with business process owners to improve business processes
- Identify and diagnose problems affecting system integrity and data accuracy. Conduct routine testing and analysis
- Support any system implementation or upgrades for the operational & planning processes
- Attend meetings as required and to provide comprehensive updates for manager and supply chain team
- Item master; support seasonal set up, coordinate and validate new items and maintain continuity items
- Assist in implementing new structure and procedures
- Previous experience in an operations role.
- Knowledge of supply chain process.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office - particularly Excel (essential)
- Previous experience of supporting ERP projects.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise.
- Methodical and detail orientated.
- Experience of using JD Edwards ,SAP, STYLEman (desired)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.