£25,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
I am recruiting for a fantastic opportunity within a global companies head office based in Bracknell. The role is an excellent career opportunity for a Graduate or similar to work for a multibillion pound company in a rewarding position.
As the Business Development Coordinator you will be part of a successful team pushing to grow revenue through developing programmes in three business areas. You will focus on activities and initiatives, be a team player with an analytical mind and an astute appreciation of the commercial environment. Making sure the department responds to customer needs you will respond to market trends focusing on revenue and profit.
- Analyse the business through a range of metrics to ensure control and understanding of market trends.
- Contribute to the preparation of budget and the associated review process.
- Maintain strong written and verbal communications with the dealer network and field teams to promote the parts and accessories proposition.
- Coordinate production of accessories marketing materials, both printed and digital, in conjunction with Marketing Department.
- Market research by regular analysis of vehicle manufacturing competitors and parts suppliers to ensure product range and pricing are competitive.
- To supply and maintain timely and accurate forecasts to suppliers to support medium/long term business planning.
- Design, implement and evaluate reports and initiatives which increases sales
- Chair monthly meetings, imparting crucial information and supporting the evaluation future business opportunities.
- Coordinate the internal system, including liaising with all stakeholders to ensure appropriate system functionality, service level reporting, service basket and buy back processes.
- Review, develop and implement all operations policies that are necessary to ensure that Parts Business Development is compliant with the relevant legal and other governing standards.
- Proactively identify any process gaps across the department and create relevant countermeasures to support operational efficiency's.
- Coordinate and maintain the accuracy of extranet system functionality and reporting tools.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders - internal and external.
- Responsible for the administration and rollout of merchandise range with third party supplier, ensuring adequate range is available across all product areas.
- Coordinate Associate internal orders in line with Associate ordering process.
- Coordinate and support the wider Service and Parts Operation Department in the planning and launch of current and future major projects.
Qualifications, skills and experience required/desirable:
- Graduate or equivalent experience.
- Positive, self-motivated, and confident personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with a high level of numeracy and an inquisitive, analytical nature. The ability to interpret analytical data in a clear and concise manner is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail with proven organisational skills.
- Comfortable balancing priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Sound judgement with proven ability to make commercial decisions.
- Ability to see projects through from beginning to end, in a timely and cost-effective manner for both short and long-term goals is essential for the role.
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work.
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY - APPLY TODAY
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.