Business Development Executive, Sales
£16 to £18.33 Per Hour
My international Client based in Central London requires an experienced Business Development Executive to join their sales team for a 5 month period.
You will be required to assist with delivery of automated payments for division and migrate partners to self-billing (automated payment) in UK in 2020.
This will improve BD/AM productivity, reduce payment discrepancies whilst improving the partner experience with Client
This goal has been spit into four phases:
1. Do a pilot migration of 5 partners in each of the countries. This is to prove that the automation solution works for each country and can be scaled up.
2. Enable sending notifications to the partner that new invoices are available.
3. Collect data from the partners and do legal contract work to ensure partners can be migrated in bulk.
4. Do bulk migration of remaining partners. This will leverage the solution that we built in phase 1 and will not take a lot of time execution This phase is dependent on Phase 2 and Phase 3.
* Get the VAT nos from the partner and get it validated against VIES. Although, there is a backup solution wherein we can scan previous invoices to get it but with variable pay terms we will have to scan invoices for no. of months.
* Invoices have partner's names so some mapping of partner name and partner ID has to be built to map the VAT nos. to partner ID.
* Work with partner to get legal agreement (via an addendum) done for each partners.
* Get email ID from the partners to enable us to send notifications to them for new invoices (requirement of phase 2).
* Create Payee Central accounts for all missing partners and follow up/support partners to complete the set up.
* Educated to a degree level
* Previous work in a client facing role is desirable
* Self starter who enjoys learning
* Previous admin support experience
* Contract negotiation skills is desirable
* Intermediate excel skills (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables)
* Excellent verbal, data analysis, and written communication skills
* Previous work in retail logistics and/or click and collect solutions is desirable
RATE: £16.00P/H PAYE/£18.33P/H LIMITED
Interested? Contact us NOW!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.