Business Development Manager, Sales
£35,000 Per Annum
£17K bonus and £5,400 car allowance
A market leader within the blinds, curtains and laundry industry are looking for a Business Development Manager with industry experience to join their successful well established team. £35K basic, £17K bonus, £5.4K car allowance. Excellent opportunity!!
The Business Development manager primary role is to drive new business opportunities
London (Bermondsey) cover nationally.
£5.4K Car Allowance
- Conduct a consultative sales/business development process
- Retain existing contracts
- Proactively identify and close new business opportunities
- Plan and execute the development of assigned prospects
- Develop and present to customers winning proposals and propositions
- Manage the competitive process including tenders
- Ensure that all stages of the sales cycle are undertaken effectively to achieve results
- Achieve assigned targets and objectives
- Develop and share effective competitive strategies for target opportunities
- Manage individual sales pipeline to ensure an appropriate mix of prospects, new business opportunities and firm proposals with the use of Sales Force
- Effectively develop and manage customer relationships
- Regular travel to onsite customer meetings and surveys
- Ensure all new business is profitable in line with pricing policy
- Work with partners and key stakeholders
- Feedback to the company any relevant market intelligence, e.g. customers, marketplace, industry, competition
- Ability to work collaboratively with, and secure support from, colleagues across the division and wider group (cross selling)
- Acquire and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the company's services
- Experience within a similar role with market experience
- Evidence of success within a similar winning company
- Experience in commercial, healthcare, government sales
- Excellent communication skills & presentation skills essential
- Experience of negotiation and persuasion skills to support the business in gaining new customers winning new business
This will be a great opportunity to grow your career and to be working with one of the market leaders.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.