Business Analyst, IT
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
My client are looking for someone who has a high level of experience working in a team to create and deliver top level business reports and presentations to help them make strategic decisions linked to performance.
You will need the vision to look past the standard processes and identify solutions that will deliver a true impact on performance within the client.
Salary & Benefits
Company Car and fantastic employee benefit package.
Working hours for the role are Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
Hybrid - Need to be able to get to the offices in Coventry
Essential Skills Required:
* Excellent technical skills in data management, business intelligence and analytics - data modelling, data visualisation (Power BI), SQL
* Substantial experience in dimensional modelling concepts and DAX in-line with best practice standards
* Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining reliable and scalable ETL on big data platforms
* Experience working with varied forms of data infrastructure inclusive of relational databases such as SQL
* Demonstrated experience in database design
* Experience in developing data analysis solutions and insight from scratch
* Ability to convey complex messages in a clear, simplified, and understandable manner
* Able to work independently and on own initiative without direct supervision
* Ability to plan and implement tasks and manage projects effectively
* Organised with good time management skills
* Strong Expertise in building relationships with stakeholders and understanding business needs.
* Experience working with AWS: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon EC2 security groups and Amazon RDS (Managed Relational Database Service)
* Basic knowledge of CentOS or any Linux OS
* Practical knowledge of OData, API and Postman
* Knowledge of scripting languages, for example, Python
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.