Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£21,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Looking for a Call Center Operator to join an expanding company based in Basingstoke with on site parking, salary of £21,000-£24,000 depending on experience. The role is part of a team that monitor and provide customer support to users of the carpark that may need help.
- You will be required to work a minimum 4 X 12 hours shifts per week which are nights and days and additional annual leave cover.
- The Controller must be able to answer and resolve the intercom calls in a professional manner
- Maintaining accurate logs by recording information gathered through the intercom
- Work together with the Technical Team and the Customers Response Centre to report and escalate on site equipment faults
- Live sites monitoring
- Carrying out other administrative duties
- Promote and protect the company's image and good reputation at all times
- Offer the highest level of customer service at all times seeking the assistance of your manager when necessary
- Must maintain a high level of communication across all departments
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Be prepared to work shifts as part of a 24/7 cover
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Computer Skills, Excel, MS Word documents
- Control room experience is preferred but not essential
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.