Rec to Rec, Resourcer
£20 Per Hour
Are you a Campus Recruitment Coordinator who is passionate about engaging university candidates globally, connecting them to inspiring opportunities to meet the talent needs of our Clients businesses?
You will be part of an international Recruitment Coordinator pool and will support multiple Recruiters who oversee tech and non-tech intern and grad hiring in EMEA.
- Engage with students on-campus and in the recruitment process, providing excellent customer service.
- Support our on-campus events and on-site assessment days
- Conduct an assessment of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios -Assisting the recruiters with assessment coordination, events, and internship events planning and support, and campus coordination
- Supporting the administration of the tripartite agreements and local contracts.
- Coordinating with external stakeholders such as students, universities, vendors.
- Support recruiters in driving talent acquisition strategies.
- Research or know already where to be looking and Deliver Results in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with tools and systems and supporting reporting
- Have experience in recruitment
- Experience in a business and commercial setting
- Experience with tools and systems
- Excel and project management
- Have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Have a proven interest in campus recruitment
- Are self-sufficient and are able to work with little direct supervision
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in an international team environment
Interested? Apply Now!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.