Finance, Treasury Administrator
£30,000 Per Annum
Cash Management Analyst
Location - West London
Salary - up to £30,000
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for my client in West London; working for a leading FMCG organisation you will play a vital role in the finance team. You will be responsible to ensure the reconciliation and reporting on bank account and cash balances. This role is a permanent, full time opportunity paying up to £30,000 per annum.
- Ensure all daily weekly Bank reconciliations are completed
- Complete daily/weekly cash forecast reports for our treasury Dept.
- Deal with various Banks and currencies, maintaining banking relationships.
- Reporting and management of all aspects of cash shrinkage.
- Monthly reconciliations of clearing accounts
- Deal with various cash couriers in different countries.
- Review Reconciliations with Line Manager each month to explain any variances
- Processing Company T&E claims each week, ensuring VAT is calculated correctly.
- Ensure compliance with current accounting standards and internal procedures are followed.
- Loading gift cards and sending out customer Service letters as required
- Posting Journals for period end deadlines.
- Analyzing spend and costs on various services.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a Cash Management Role
- Good organisational skills and can work well in a team
- High attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
If you're an ambitious individual who thrives in busy environments this is an excellent opportunity for you. My client is recognised for developing their staff and offering fantastic training programs in order to support your career within the business.
Please apply now to be considered or contact me directly on
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.