Agency Account Executive, Marketing
£60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Category & Brand Analysis - Provide consumer and shopper insights in order to contribute to overall category and brand planning (by retailers and internal teams);
- Management, analysis and interpretation of extensive amount of market data (including EPOS and Panel data by retailer and by channel and internal COGNOS data)
- Development of customer reports where required (e.g. monthly trackers / reviews)
- Identification of trends, development of customer, consumer and shopper insights and recommendation of assortment, merchandising and promotional activities to help drive the business forward
- Regular review of pricing and promotional effectiveness across the market (by customer)
- Regular sharing of market data in an easy-to-understand format to enable identification of opportunities (e.g. dashboards / presentations)
- Recommendations of innovative solutions to improve listings and volume turnover for category and based on insights garnered
- Management of Ad Hoc research projects to develop new insights as to consumer and shopper behaviours and provide recommendations to drive category growth
- Ability to review analysis in light of commercial implications (e.g. impact to the P&L, impact to the customer offer etc).
- Ability to identify appropriate case studies / research studies from other countries across Europe to share with and potentially implement in UK & Ireland
- Development and implementation of tools for sales and marketing support
- Working closely with Marketing to develop a strong selling story for NPD and then working in collaboration with Marketing and Sales to tailor for each audience (E.g. with customer EPOS / Retail Link data)
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.