Operations, Operations Director
£150,000 to £200,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a Chief Medical Officer to head up a new clinical group/activity with a strong clinical science background and emphasis on Immuno-Oncology, Oncology, Immunology, Pharmacovigilance and Clinical trials. Your writing skills and the ability to understand scientific text is crucial in addition comprehension of scientific papers and design trials.
Responsibilities and experience needed will include;
- Medical Doctor qualification and/or Medical Doctor for a Clinical Research Organisation
- Extensive experience in Immuno-Oncology
- PHD in Immuno-Oncology
- Designing Clinical trial protocols
- Ability to negotiate with regulatory bodies
- Checkpoint inhibitors experience
- Knowledge of Clinical development of drugs
This role would be ideal if you are part of a larger organisation looking for more ownership and inclusion in the company direction .
For an initial conversation in strictest confidence please apply today.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.