Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
My client, based in Bucks, is seeking an experienced Client Support Executive to join its team. This role is initially on a 3 month contract with the opportunity to move into a permanent role for the right candidate. You must be available immediately to be considered for this role.
You will need to be an energetic B2B Client Support Executive, excited to engage with amazing international clients, assist them with the onboarding, training and use of the bespoke online platform.
The successful candidate must have exceptional communication skills. You can expect to be talking to clients every day - making outbound calls, completing business reviews, reacting to low usage, hosting training or best practice sessions as well as day-to-day support.
- Manage an allocation of clients to maximise retention, experience and satisfaction.
- Support clients' requirements, including client onboarding, training and retention
- Meet and exceed each client's business needs - actively seek opportunities to strengthen relationships and help clients' businesses
- Maintain ongoing regular communications to advise best practices, successes and business results
- Keep organised, detailed notes of accounts
- Support clients on a day to day basis to help resolve system issues and answer client questions
- Work closely with the sales team to identify further opportunities within the client base
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- 1-2 years in a client-facing, B2B environment
- Experience within a technology/software industry company would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be confident using the phone/video call as well as addressing a group of people with confidence
- Deadline-driven self-starter
- Extremely organised with high attention to detail
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-orientated
- Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
- Ability to build rapport & communicate effectively with business clients
- Excellent multi-tasker, able to take on many projects without dropping the ball
This role is initially on a 3 month FTC with the opportunity to move into a permanent position for the right candidate. The role is to start as soon as possible so please only apply if you're available immediately.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.