£200 to £300 Per Day
My client is a leading biopharmaceutical company. Who are seeking an experienced Clinical Data Associate to join their team on a 6 months contract.
This role can be fully remote or 2-3 days within the office
- Engages with Medical Affairs functions to identify and execute on data and analytics reporting needs
- Showcase analytics capabilities and proposition value to leadership team(s) to drive effective change management
- Partner with other departments, such as Commercial to share key learnings and best practices
- Knowledgeable in the management of data and reporting around Medical Affairs systems
- Identify data gaps and errors in reports.
- Assists in creating ad-hoc and recurring reports for Medical Affairs systems
- Support in the roll-out of new reports, tools, and processes to end-users
- Salesforce CRM systems
- Data analytics and reporting tools (Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy)
- Ability to engage with functional leads to identify and execute on data and analytics reporting needs.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.