Administration, Medical Secretary
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trials Administrator to join our client based in Uxbridge. The successful candidate will ensure that trial master files are organised, maintained and complete, clinical operations project managers are supported on day-to-day study management activities and clinical operations functions are supported in order to assist in the delivery of Clinical Development objectives and achieve clinical excellence.
- Organise, maintain and complete the paper and electronic trial master files, including collation of study documents from monitors or CROs and appropriate filing of documents.
- Identify, request and ensure delivery of outstanding and outdated documents.
- Periodically, and at the end of the study, review study files / folders for organisation and completeness.
- Assist in setting up clinical study files / folders at study sites and assist in quality review of the study site files / folders throughout the study.
Key Skills Required:
- Substantial administrative experience or qualified to degree level. Scientific background is essential.
- Experience or knowledge of regulatory documents or medical terminology is essential
- Experience in clinical operations area related work is essential.
- Must have working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft project.
- Must be organised and detailed-oriented.
- Able to produce work of high quality in a timely manner.
- Up-to-date GCP training.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.