£17.31 Per Hour
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Flexible working 3 days from home
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- The position entails work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Primary responsibilities include: Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Coordinating and filing to the Trial Master File, both paper and electronic systems to ensure documents are filed and tracked in a complete and timely manner
- Working with the different members of the study management team as necessary to resolve study related administrative issues
- Serves as Clinical Trial Management Associate back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel if appropriate.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and prepares meeting minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
Experience & Skills
- BSc in a relevant scientific discipline preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of FDA and or EU Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCP, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Prior experience at CPA level could be useful but not a must.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.