£17.31 to £19 Per Hour
My client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company.
They are seeking 3 Clinical Project Associate, to join their Oncology/Cell Therapy and Inflammation teams
Hybrid role - 2 days in the office
- Tracks and prepares study-specific information using databases, spreadsheets, and other tools
- Reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics, agendas, and assists with minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as needed, to complete assigned tasks.
- Assists with development of documents and standard forms.
- Ensures own work complies with established practices, policies and processes, and any regulatory or other requirements.
Skills & Experience
- BSc in a relevant scientific discipline preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint,and Excel
- Prior experience at CPA level could be useful but not a must
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.