Compliance, Financial Services
£113.58 Per Day
Our international client are looking for an experienced Collections and Recoveries Coordinator on a six month basis.
As a Collections and Recoveries Coordinator, you would be reporting to the New Business & Customer Service Section Manager.
You would also be the day-to-day contact for customer's agreements in financial difficulty.
This involves talking to customers in a variety of often-sensitive situations, ensuring the customer's agreement is managed effectively and kept up to date.
You would be ensuring that you are providing the best possible service to the customer whilst keeping in mind the needs of the business.
- General Communication
- Pre-Arrears Agreement Handling, speaking with customers who potentially will not be able to afford future repayments.
- Early arrears Agreement Handling, helping customers who have just entered arrears and trying to negotiate repayment plans to get the agreement back up to date.
- Liaising with Customer Service Representatives or Door Knockers working on behalf of the client, providing account information and updating customer agreements accordingly.
- Vehicle Repossessions, dealing with both the third-party agents who are actively trying to recover the asset and customers who may subsequently contact the client following contact by the third party or during the process of the actual repossession.
- Compassionate Handling of Deceased Agreements. Speaking with all parties involved in this process including the next of kin or family members and executors of the estate and solicitors.
- Identifying & referring any agreements that may potentially involve Fraud.
- Tracing of GoneAways.
- Referring agreements for potential Pre-Litigation Action.
- Shortfall liability, discussing outstanding liabilities with customers following the end of contract on the agreements.
- Regulatory Administration
- Action Consumer Credit Act (CCA 1974) correspondence in line with processes and company requirements.
- Assist Management in the production and maintenance of FCA complaint and TCF work policies and procedures, with a focus on financial difficulties and vulnerability.
- Understand and apply FCA CONC rules with dealing with each customer agreement.
- Other Duties
- Assist in any projects, system upgrades, etc. when required.
- Proactively seek to improve processes and procedures within department.
- Continuing to enhance one's own learning's and education.
- Recognise and refer any Vulnerable Customer through telephone conversations and written communication with the customer.
- Assist in External Partner Agreements where appropriate.
- Complaint handling speaking with the customer and taking details of their complaints and then referring to Team Leader/Manager and preparing any initial draft correspondence.
Qualifications, skills, and experience required:
- Knowledge of using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Experience in preparing and analysing reporting data for management accurately and to timescales.
- Demonstrate successful communication with internal and external customers at all levels via telephone and email.
- Ability to interact with senior management.
- Motor Finance experience in a Collections area would be an advantage.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.