IT, Project Manager
£400 to £500 Per Day
Commercial IT Project Manager
The position is a 12 months contract opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager based in the UK Head Office in Uxbridge,
The PM will take the Project from Assess Phase through to full delivery. Beyond this the PM is
- Accountability for managing the Vendor to deliver to agreed schedule, Global Cloud Foundation and Northstar data backbone is enhanced with International Data sets, Data models for above country reporting are in line with Global standards and Local Affiliate needs are met with a combination of Self Service and templated governed dashboards.
- Definition, development and implementation of new analytical capabilities relating to existing platforms to support Use Cases such for various Commercial Business areas including: Compass (Executive reporting), Field Force, Market Access, Digital Marketing and Commercial Operations across Affiliates Internationally
- International Data & Analytics Platform on AWS using Global Cloud Foundation Framework
- Reporting and Analytics capability deployment (Tableau)
- Rollout and Change Management to ensure Value and usage is generated from the investment
- To develop and deliver RFP
- To take full responsibility for the complete project life-cycle of the specified project starting with the scoping/assess phase
- To manage a diverse group of stakeholders across different geographical regions.
- To establish the project plan, project schedule and resource plan
- To execute the project in line with company project management methodologies and processes
- To support the procurement of 3rd party products and services.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects
- 10 - 12 years of project management experience
- 5-10 years' experience in the delivery of Cloud (AWS) based Data & Analytics projects
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience in managing procurement activities such as RFI, RFP
- Experience with delivering with Agile methods
- Fluency in the English language is required. A good command of another European language would be advantageous.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.