£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
I am partnering with a global brand who is seeking a Junior Commercial Analyst to join their Sales & Planning team.
This is a amazing opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking to start their career within the commercial world.
They offer Hybrid working, extensive training and support as well as a great working environment and culture.
You will operate as part of a dynamic analyst function, assisting Sales & Planning teams to reach business goals through sales and supporting promotional activities.
- Supporting the sales team with planning and monitoring promotional activation's
- Chase Orders in line with forecasts/intake and allocations
- Provide support between the Analyst, Sales, marketing, Supply & Demand team
- Update and maintenance of business reporting: Allocations, Intakes, Trackers, Media Reporting
- Take the Analytical lead on the weekly calls, to provide information and advice, whilst working closely with Warehouse, Sales & Supply teams
- Support the Analyst in the provision of Excel/ Reports/ Systems training and problem solving to the business
- Act as a point of contact between the Analyst and business in their absence
- Undertake any ad hoc or office-based duties as may be required from time to time
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required. Depth of knowledge in Excel (formulas, functions, problem solving) ideal.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, both externally and internally
- A collaborative approach, always proactive whilst maintaining high energy levels. This role can at times be quite demanding. A "can do" attitude is a must
- Quick to learn new systems, processes and reports
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.