Compensation & Benefits Analyst/Consultant, HR
£33,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Fantastic opportunity to work or a market leading organisation based near Bracknell.
Reporting to the Talent Management & Compensation Section Manager the role will contribute to developing HR policies and schemes and will be included in multiple implementations and project roll-outs across Europe. You will also be responsible for benchmarking salary and bonus plans to ensure competitiveness and assisting with the annual pay cycle activities, such as annual performance related pay review.
- Regional compensation and benefit management
- Regional appraisal management
- HR policy management
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and experiences:
- Ability to undertake analytical work with good numerical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel - Functions including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts)
- Evidenced experience and achievements in European compensation and benefit
- Knowledge and experience in job evaluation and compensation analysis
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with HR or professional certification or qualifications desirable
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organisation with excellent communication skills (Written and spoken)
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Language: fluency in English, additional European language is an advantage
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.