Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£18,000 to £19,500 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for our market leading client based in Cookham. They are looking for a Contact Centre Coordinator to join their fun and friendly team. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all members and potential customers, specialising in enquiries.
- Provide advice and solution's to customer enquiries and promote products and services.
- Work collaboratively with your team colleagues and other internal and external contacts to achieve a consistently high level of service in line with internal processes and procedures
- Identify specialists to transfer callers/email enquiries to, where it is identified that additional specialist knowledge is required
- Respond professionally to all emails and calls working within set SLA & KPI's as identified by the Manager.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Good communication & management skills both orally and written
- Ability to prioritise to ensure that a minimum level of service is continually maintained
- Ability to remain calm under intense pressure brought about by high volumes of customer contacts
- Excellent key board skills and product knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.