Administration, Sales Administrator
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
My Client based close to High Wycombe are looking for a contracts administrator to work as part of their sales team , the position will be responsible for providing the delivery of contract and pricing management as well as preparing documents for tenders , experience of working on NHS contracts is desirable .
- Prepare, negotiate and review various company pricing contracts
- Review and update existing contracts
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records strictly in accordance with specific local Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Ensure that contract and compilation of tender information is completed in the required timeframe and is carried out strictly in accordance with specific local SOPs.
- Provide periodic contract management data to meet framework requirements
- Creation of customer quotes and management of service contracts
- Ensuring that prices invoiced to customers are maintained and aligned with current quotes or tenders strictly in accordance with specific local SOPs.
- Deal with general customer enquiries ensuring all relevant parties are kept informed.
- Liaise with Logistic Service Provider (LSP) to ensure customer orders handled as required.
- Deal with customers' product complaints strictly in accordance with specific local SOP
- Responding to all queries from the Sales & Marketing Team in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain company's CRM System data up to date with relevant documents and Customer details.
- Responsible for reporting adverse events strictly in accordance with specific local Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Responsible for operating to the instructions contained in all relevant effective SOPs.
- Complete training courses to a satisfactory standard before commencing any task.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the company.
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Proven work experience as a contract administrator, contract manager or relevant role
- Good attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including sales team, staff, senior managers and external partners
- Collaborative team player as well as effective prioritization skills with own workload.
- Experience of using Eurydice or equivalent pricing management system
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Effective communication
- Results Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.