Marketing, Product Specialist
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
15% Bonus + Benefits
I'm recruiting for a Copywriter to join a fantastic client our ours based in Uxbridge. Amidst these strange times my client has been doing exceedingly well and are now looking to expand their Marketing team.
My client are looking for a Copywriter with B2B and B2C experience to come join a vibrant and fun environment, so if you're looking for a new challenge or know someone who is then please apply!
- Focus on providing clear, persuasive, and original copy for both B2B and B2C channels, as well as product listings that require key words for SEO
- Present campaign ideas to the Marketing Manager for approval and planning.
- Work with the Design, Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team to create copy for social media channels, email newsletters, product packaging and websites.
- Regularly brainstorm ideas and campaign concepts with marketing and agencies.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to write creative copy for both large pieces of content (e.g. thought leadership) and smaller texts (e.g. product features and benefits).
- Ensure all content is on brand and copy is optimised with consideration for traditional or digital touchpoints, as well as associated engagement window(s).
- Experience of updating Content Management Systems (CMS) is highly desirable, but not essential, as training will be provided.
- Understanding of different language styles and tone-of-voice (TOV), in order to resonate with target audience groups, such as Millennials and Generation Z.
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team and manage workload efficiently
- Highly motivated, organised and a strong desire to take ownership responsively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to share ideas succinctly.
- Minimum 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.