Marketing, Marketing Assistant
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
As the Group's Content Executive, you'll focus on providing clear, persuasive and original copy for both corporate and marketing communications channels as well as proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar. You will need to liaise with other functions in the group marketing team and across the company to interpret briefs and you will be expected to present ideas to the Group Brand & Communications Manager for approval and development and then to internal stakeholders. To do so you will need to familiarise yourself with our clients products and services, target audiences and competitor activities. This role will require you to work on several projects at any one time, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a newly created content writing role for an international company.
- Work closely with the Group Brand & Communications Manager to create copy for internal communications, social media channels, email, corporate websites and more.
- Engage with the Group Marketing department, Centre of Excellence to discuss requirements and core messages
- familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the group marketing team
- overseeing the production phase, booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term contract and can be worked from anywhere remotely accross the UK
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.