Marketing, Marketing Manager
£290.28 Per Day
My international client requires an experienced Creative Marketing Project Manager to join their Marketing Brand & Creative Team.
You will join a newly created team with the objective to ensure brand and creative team operational success and scalability.
Key job responsibilities:
* Develop and refine creative operations models including processes, tools, systems, etc., to drive improvements and automation to exist end-to-end processes in partnership with the marketing team and cross-functional partners across the organization (Public Relations, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Operations, etc.).
* Document, templatize, present, and implement best-in-class processes. Lead by example, educate the team, and push for adoption and compliance. Gather users' feedback and propose ongoing improvements.
* Manage the pre-production and production of the marketing campaigns, work with third-party agencies, marketing team and a number of partners to best prepare the production days and ensure smooth production days. Develop and maintain production processes, best practices, and procedure improvements.
* Lead and support with the piloting of new creative programs (employee-generated content platform, communication channels expansion, martech tools), best represent the interest of the team, develop the supporting business case, gather creative and/or technical requirements, manage workflows between the Brand & Creative team and other supporting departments, develop the roadmap and implementation timelines.
* Co-own and manage the Brand & Creative team communication to leadership and key stakeholders
* Manages moderately to highly complex creative projects & programs independently
* Lead via influence and by example, build relationships effectively, identify and share best practices, and train and mentor team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your creative marketing skills.
Interested? Apply Now!!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.