Marketing, Product Manager
£245 Per Day
The role will lead the creation and production of all types of branded content and advertising programs across multiple territories on Twitch.
Those programs could include producing live streams with Twitch influencers one day, a custom commercial the next, helping design GFX for an interactive quiz later in the week, and leading the creative for a chat-controlled video game.
You will be intimately involved in multiple creative projects and our partner relationships simultaneously.
You will demonstrate a portfolio of award-winning multimedia experience, and enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams and an ability to solve creative and logistical challenges.
You'll bring with you an ability to handle complex productions within a live environment, have an established network of contacts, be able to write copy and scripts and possibly other handy skills such as graphic design, self-shooting, or creating simple animations that you'd see on social media - and you'll always be maintaining a high standard of quality for the Twitch brand and our clients.
- You will lead projects for the in-house Creative Production function for the Twitch Brand Partnership team reporting to the EMEA Creative Production Lead based in London.
- You will be part of a team executing a wide range of high-quality creative concepts including custom commercials, still and motion graphics, interactive live branded content, and even the creation of video games that can be played by the twitch community.
- You will execute on all aspects of production, through ideating, scoping, development, live streaming and into post.
- You will work with internal teams and external vendors, working closely with your counterparts across our EMEA offices.
- You will oversee several productions including streamer promoted broadcasts, tournaments, contests, on-site tours/events, custom interactive digital products, and custom commercials.
- You will add your deep knowledge of gaming culture and Twitch platform to projects through visuals, copy, and inside jokes within the community.
- You will identify and introduce creative and technological trends and techniques and combine with passion, expertise, and imagination to drive innovation and push creative output to the next level.
- Significant experience (5+ years) in creative video production, gaming and social media, and talent-based content
- Experience in live streaming production with a passion for Gaming and Esports
- You will have a portfolio that showcases a great sense of taste that could apply to the Twitch audience
- Multi-sector campaign experience including gaming, and Entertainment, across multiple markets
- You will understand the Twitch platform, games industry, live broadcast technologies and digital media
- Experience working to project timelines with strict deadlines and dealing with last-minute changes.
- You will have excellent writing skills, both to communicate and integrate into live stream talking points
- Practical experience building production package elements
- Highly Competent in a range of software (Particularly Adobe Creative Suite) and happy to get your hands dirty when required.
- Self-driven and able to work with autonomy.
- Fluency in French
- Passion for gaming and Esports
- Hands on experience with vMix, Singular and/or similar
- Local market creative contacts in Twitch's global markets
- Knowledge of and working with Twitch broadcasters
- Client-facing experience
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.