Credit Controller, Finance
£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Credit Control Assistant
Salary - £25-28,000PA
Location - South Buckinghamshire
Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking to take the next step in your career with a Global service provider? My client is looking for candidates like you to join their busy, fast paced Finance team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with multi currencies, chasing large ledgers of debt and managing a high volume of accounts. In return you will work for a Global business, be part of a family unit team with excellent benefits and opportunity to progress.
- Dealing with customers located in different geographies via telephone and email to chase outstanding debt
- Maintenance of customer accounts including undertaking complex reconciliations
- Posting all incoming payments daily, referring to remittance advices when necessary
- Processing and posting credit card payments
- Liaising with invoicing department on e-billing enquires
Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a fast paced credit control environment
- Understanding of multi currencies
- Knowledge of Word & Excel
- Flexible and willing to work as part of a team or to their own initiative
Please apply now or contact directly.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.