Credit Controller, Finance
£12 to £15 Per Hour
Credit controller required to join on a temporary basis up until February with then a review. My client are a leading commercial company, please see the duties below and apply today for an immediate start if you feel this role suits you.
Responsible for opening of new accounts, checking customer's credit and approve or deny applications based on company standards and requirements.
- Ensure that new and approved accounts are opened within 24 hours of receipt.
- Responsible for management of the ledger, ensuring customers payment terms are adhered to and escalating all non-conforming customers are escalated internally to the relevant stakeholders.
- Credit checks to be kept up to date and reviewed if an account is placed on stop.
- Ensure that records are maintained
- To take appropriate action on receivership cases and ensure that the account is placed on stop & branch to be informed immediately.
- Daily reviews of credit exception report & appropriate action to be taken.
The successful candidate will:
- Have great communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A great understanding of Excel
- Be willing to travel and have a full driving licence
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.