Credit Controller, Finance
£27,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Hammersmith and Fulham
Parkside Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with an independent school located in Hammersmith & Fulham with the appointment of a Credit Controller.
You will manage all aspects of the fee invoice preparation in liaison with the schools and update the sales ledger to ensure that the fees bank account posting and reconciliations are up to date.
- Perform monthly reconciliation and closing of Fee Ledger to ensure control within the Nominal Ledgers
- Communicating with all overdue debtors both verbally and in writing.
- Meet with the Parents on behalf of the Bursar and discuss payment difficulties, repayment agreements and exclusions
- Communicate with and provide details of relevant debts to the School's debt collection solicitor/consultant.
- Work with the Bursar on Bursaries and Scholarship policy and ensure the policies are up to date.
- Capture all Bursary applicants and hardship requests including the necessary conversations and meetings with parents.
- Arrange for external review for all applications and prepare the necessary paperwork for review with the Bursar
- Experienced using Sage 200
- User of FeeMaster and SchoolBase
- Knowledge and experience of standard accounting procedures within Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
- Experience of working in a highly demanding and busy finance department producing invoices and having responsibility for recording and accuracy of revenue.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.