Credit Controller, Finance
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
A well established, well known client of mine based in Watford are looking for a Credit Controller who is fluent in French to join their hardworking team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring money is collated working in line with business terms.
This position would suit someone who is looking to utilise their language skills with experience working within a Credit Control position.
Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £25,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Support sales and service evaluating all new business opportunities
- Ensuring you are working in line with company policies and procedures
- Maintaining customer data
- Working with collections activity
- Provide escalations when needed
- Produce monthly reports and forecasting
- Achieve debtor targets for overdue debt and unallocated cash
- Annual review of credit limits
- Fluent French
- (beneficial but not essential) able to speak either Dutch, German and Polish
- SAP experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to explain financial matters
- Worked with all levels of management
- Experience working within Credit Control
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.