Marketing, Marketing Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
My client, a leader within the E-commerce industry, is seeking an experienced and successful CRM and Loyalty Manager to join their Marketing Team. This is a great opportunity to join a company with huge growth in the pipeline
Managing the CRM Executive, the CRM and Loyalty Manager will be responsible for expanding the customer loyalty programme. Growing the programme with new customers as well as retaining existing customers.
You must have strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-led decisions. Good attention to detail is a must.
- Be the Champion of customer value
- Develop and drive forward a leading CRM & Loyalty Programme
- Improve customer experiences and journeys to increase sales
- Manage customer insight agency and work with data received
- Track and report on loyalty campaigns
- Extensive experience in CRM and Loyalty development
- Expert user of Email Service Providers
- Ability to develop & execute multi-channel strategies
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
The salary being offered is competitive with excellent benefits. Benefits include vouchers and discounts, discounted healthcare, 25 days holiday, flexible remote working.
If you are interested in finding out more on this role, please apply TODAY
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.