Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Are you currently on the look out for a new opportunity within Customer Services/Account Management?
Would you be excited by the prospect of joining a fast growing international business?
Have worked within a fast paced Customer Service environment?
Our client based in North Yorkshire are currently looking to hire talented Customer Service individuals who could add value to their existing team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Handling customer requests
- Raising quotations
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Answering customers queries via email and phone promptly
- Maintaining client records
- Managing Online orders to ensure that they were delivered on time to avoid any disappointment.
- Utilising Excel and Sage to run daily reports
- Additional Ad hoc responsibilities
- Experience in managing key business accounts
- Strong order management experience
- Proactive nature
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent relationship/Customer Service skills
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.