Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£18,000 Per Annum
We have partnered with a well established payment solutions company with 30 years experience within the industry, who are currently seeking a Customer Administrator to join their welcoming team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service, be confident/out going with excellent communication. Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, where there is lots of room for progression!
You will provide a support function to the Welcome Team by assisting with the onboarding of new employees and all related administrative tasks. Your ultimate objective is to provide high level support to all members of the Welcome Team by being the front line of client communication, responding to outstanding queries and completing administrative tasks in a timely manner.
£18,000 PA PLUS £2,921 BONUS
Customer Administrator Responsibilities
1. Responsible for responding to new employee telephone, email or internet enquiries
2. Completing all administration in relation to employee onboarding and monthly reports
3. Going the "extra mile" to assist the Welcome Team on sales quotes an facilitate future sales
4. Ownership and enquiry distributions from shared inboxes
5. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
6. Understand and adhere to all appropriate legislation, codes of practice and internal control requirements such as the
Information and Security and Quality Policies.
Customer Administrator - What do you need?
- Ideally you would have at least 1 years' experience as a team assistant/administrative role.
- You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, have great enthusiasm and attitude for the role, a high level of resilience and strong written and verbal communication and emotional intelligence.
- Proficient in Microsoft office is required.
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.