Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£15.83 Per Hour
My international client urgently requires a customer-focused individual to join their team for a minimum period of 6 months.
As a Coordinator, working in a small but capable team, you will attempt to recover relationships with customers who have serious or complex complaints, work with our teams to help resolve them.
My Client is looking for a strong team player who thrives on providing exceptional customer service. You will be able to multitask and be adept at working in a busy environment. A resilient individual, who enjoys building relationships and takes pride in completing tasks to a high standard
Attempt to recover relationships with customers who have a serious or complex complaint, with a desire to gather all the facts needed to help deliver a fair and reasonable outcome.
- Investigate vehicle quality complaints thoroughly by gathering information.
- Ensure our communications adhere to the expectations of our regulators.
- Conclude complaints by writing a clear, in-depth, "Final Response" as required by the Financial Ombudsman's Service.
- Complete any Claims Management Company complaints and Subject Access Requests using standards letters.
- Support the main team on the phones with the potential to take around 50 calls in a day.
- Process all incoming correspondence by scanning, recording cheques, and logging customer complaints.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Must be able to demonstrate comfort with working in a highly regulated complaint area where a loss on cases could be in the thousands.
- Great communicator with the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Able to multitask and work with speed and efficiency.
Previous experience working in a customer environment within the finance industry is preferable
This role requires the flexibility to work a shift pattern of 9:00-17:00 and 10:00-18:00. There is also a requirement to work one in 3-4 Saturdays with a day taken off in Lieu during the week.
Interested? Please apply
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.