Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Team Leader
£24,000 to £24,500 Per Annum
- Reporting Structure
- This role will report to the Customer Care Supervisor
- The role will be based at our UK head office in Hayes, Middlesex
- The role will be 40 hours per week.
- Purpose of the role
- The UK Customer Care team is a key customer facing part of the business and have more day to day contact with our customers than any other part of the business. This role is about exceeding expectations of our internal and external customers by providing excellent levels of customer service Tasks include order processing, providing delivery information, managing complaints and answering technical enquiries. The team also work closely with operational departments as well as the sales team. Adaptability is key. Good customer service contributes considerably to our sales growth.
- Key Responsibilities
- Daily processing of Direct consumer orders
- Processing of retail orders as and when cover is required
- Manage & resolve customer queries in a timely manner, via various communication methods ie: email, phone, letter
- Manage complaints correctly and in a timely manner
- Trouble shooting and problem solving
- Maintain and update accurate notes on AX Dynamics system
- Manage our online customer reviews online
- Ensuring that all daily procedures are complete in line with KPI's
- Answering of phone calls
- Talking though our product range over the phone
- Deal with Service Requests such as spare parts and or warranty claims
- Liaise with internal departments as and when required
- Liaise with the Ecommerce manager on joint online promotions and policies
- Support and Cover areas within the department if required
- Ad hoc duties
- Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Good communication and collaboration skills with people in all positions
- Team player
- Must be able to work well independently and be self-motivated
- Must be able to balance a customer-orientated and a results-driven approach to customer problems
- Must be able to be flexible, as and when to meet the business needs
- Must be able to priorities work load
- The job holder should have a proven track record in providing excellent B2B and Consumer Customer Care.
- Must be able to work as part of a fast paced Team
- The job holder needs to be practical and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Must have a good commercial acumen, be an articulate and a clear communicator
- Need to be able to retain information re products and processes
- Educational and / or experience
- A minimum 2 years of within a customer service role dealing with both B2B and Consumers
- Knowledge preferred on: Microsoft Office and Dynamics AX.
- Language skills (if relevant)
- Fluent in English written and verbal.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical insurance
- Team Initiatives (Annual team building day, Employee of the Quarter, Job Swap)
- Training & Career Development
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.