Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for our market leading client base in Watford. They are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will be a Customer enthusiast who has experience working in a similar role, who can own customer initiatives across the business and integrate themselves within different teams to drive customer outcomes.
- Working within a new CX team in the Marketing function, this role will be integral in aiding cultural change around understanding customer needs and ensuring as a business we are collaboratively working through solutions.
- Driving improvement in customer experience by investigating root causes and working cross functionally with key teams to ensure customer experience is deliberately designed and consistent across channel and team.
- Utilising insight and data to help articulate the size of opportunities and pain points to facilitate prioritisation of resource allocation.
- Act as customer experience champion in priority business projects with the aim of delivering a step change in experience.
- Translate customer feedback, data and insight into strategy and action plans for key business projects to fix pain points and elevate customer experience.
- Create & Evolve Customer Journey Maps to reflect latest thinking on pain points that need resolving and experiences that need elevating, including socialising and championing use of the customer journey across the organisation.
Key Skills Required:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar CX role
- Experience of working client side
- Running cross functional workshops
- Creating journey maps and the subsequent packaging up of work
- Experience developing customer/consumer personas
- Working in a similar fast paced environment
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with human-centered design
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.