Call Centre/Customer Service, Commercial Manager
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Client Liaison Executive will support clients and training teams on systems and working alongside the Customer Service Department.
You will be based 2-3 days in the office the rest of the week will involve UK travel to client sites.
You will receive a company car plus overtime and paid expenses
- Dealing with enquiries and any issues that arise
- Engaging customers in a positive way, involve them in the overall solution delivery process, keeping them informed of progress on works and manage expectations and supply full training
- Ensure that we put the customer at the heart of everything we do in line with our company values.
- To deliver a high quality of work ensuring that these are accurate and within stated timescales.
- To work as part of a team as well as with other colleagues to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Face to face customer service
- Full UK Drivers Licence (Required)
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail imperative
- Strong organisational skills
- Customer facing, strong communication skills
- Numerate and confident using Excel
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.