Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£105.10 Per Day
As a Customer Relations Advisor you will play a key role within our clients business by representing their values and great customer experience. This role is instrumental in influencing customer retention in the network by making good sound business decisions to help the customer along with commercial factors.
This role manages the customer service relationship with our customers when their expectations have not been met. The ideal candidate will have great customer service skills and experience in handling complaints from customers, showing empathy and understanding to provide a great customer experience.
- Represent values and customer experience to each and every customer contact by resolving any complaint in a timely, positive way
- Have great communication skills across all channels of customer contact including phone, email and letters
- Confidently communicate with upset customers and keep promises to call them back when requested
- Deliver a level of customer service, as set within our clients Service Level Agreement (SLA) by supporting the Customer Relations Team on a daily basis
- Gather all necessary information from the customer and internal departments in order to make commercial, customer friendly decisions to drive retention
- Ensure all enquiries are recorded onto the customer tracking system and coded correctly
- Have great time management skills in order to prioritise many tasks under a busy environment
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Experience of customer service either over the phone or face to face
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proven ability to think outside the box to solve customer problems
- Committed to a high level of customer service
- Focused individual who can multi task and is comfortable working on their own within a team
- An excellent team player who can add value to the team by working in a positive way
- Experience of written and verbal communication with customers
- Highly organised individuals who can work to strict deadlines
If you are interested then please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.