£37,000 Per Annum
A global, automotive company based in Bracknell are looking for a commercially minded, analytical Graduate to join their Customer Retention team in a pivotal role monitoring and improving their aftersales activity. Analysing and reporting on aftersales activity within the dealership network, presenting findings at Board level and suggesting improvements. Working closely with the Manager the role will also monitor competitor activity keeping all aftersales programmes relevant and competitive.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, analytical, commercially aware graduate that is looking for a career building opportunity. You will have manipulated large data sets to produce reports and be confident to present the findings.
Automotive experience is not necessary but the understanding of KPI driven environments and retail activity are along with the ability to make decisions based on facts and market research.
* Working in partnership with our field teams to ensure maximum engagement in our programmes across our dealer networks.
* Branch lead for programme system management and reporting.
* Daily operational management of the suite of Automobile and Motorcycle retention products.
* Support development of existing and new products to meet the customer and business requirements.
* Management of service levels and deliverables of external suppliers/programme providers.
* Creation, development and delivery of monthly retention product performance reports.
* Developing and delivering initiatives that drive service visits.
* Responsible for setting retention product dealer targets along with tracking of performance.
* Drive continuous improvement and process review initiatives to deliver upon pre-determined targets and enhance performance via the field teams
* Representing branches at both internal and external programme stakeholder meetings.
* Creation and continuous improvement of support materials for both our dealer partners and internal field teams.
* Responsible for the marketing assets of the retention product range ensuring they are relevant and support promotion and sales performance.
* Responsible for reviewing existing programmes, using a "market in" approach to suggest and support evolution of the programme portfolio to deliver consistently industry leading customer propositions.
* Support the tender and contract process for all retention product business partners.
* In conjunction with finance, report on all product fund performance identifying any gaps or excess in fund provisions.
* Production of annual profit share payments in conjunction with respective business partners.
* Design and deliver workshops to develop retention product experts within our field teams.
* Full and thorough appreciation of IP and GDPR in the context of marketing, always supporting compliance.
* Working closely with the Parts Business Development, Communications and Customer Operations teams.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.