Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join my client based near Thirsk. It is a permanent, full time role mixing Business 2 Business customer service and administration, paying £18-20Kpa.
The successful candidate will have a polite, professional and positive attitude and will join a growing sales team that offer outstanding customer service and support to their clients. With strong administration skills and exceptional accuracy and attention to detail you will be a self starter with fantastic communication ability.
Main Duties Include:
- Produce sales quotations
- Set-up and manage new customer accounts
- Manage the successful completion of daily customer service tasks including logging of complaints
- Purchase order processing
- Price enquiries and costings
- Liaise with suppliers
- Set up and maintain stock codes
- Stock management
- Diary management
- Update spreadsheets and internal databases
- Logistics administration
- Have previous experience in customer services role
- Have high level of IT skills.
- Have outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Effective at time management.
- Able to multi task, have ability to prioritise and be effective at problem solving
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.