Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£19,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a position to utilise your passion for Customer Service?
Maybe you're looking to work within a fast paced environment? No time for clock watching...
A well established company based in Windsor are current looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join the team.
This position would suit someone who thrives within a busy environment, has a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads. In addition to this the successful individual will have the ability to work well under pressure and build long lasting relationships.
Customer Service Administrator
Location: Windsor (Onsite Parking)
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (12 Month Contract)
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients assisting them with enquiries
- Liaising between the client and other third parties to ensure client satisfaction at all times
- Working with suppliers placing orders and arranging delivery inline with client expectations
- Completing each deal by collecting payments
- Bench marking quotes for clients providing information regarding the product and product options
- Arrange deliveries in line with renewal dates
- Ensure you update and maintain all client information on the system as and when needed ensuring a strong attention to detail
- Collect and send reports to the client either weekly or monthly
- Previous customer service experience
- IT literate
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible and eager to learn
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.