Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
My Global client in the Watford area are looking for a German speaking Incident Handler to join their Customer Satisfaction team. £25-30Kpa 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri.
- Fluent Written and spoken German and English
- To work closely with different functions inside the company such as Logistics, Credit, Product Specialists, Country Managers and Field engineers, to dispatch customer and partner requests for support through the correct channels making possible for the technical teams to act on the requests in a timely manner.
- The team has a major impact on customer satisfaction and it's responsible for handling customer requests for support, spare parts orders and returns, assisting the dispatchers and taking care about Partners in Europe and Asia.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate activities across relevant departments
- Ability to work under pressure and using many different informatic systems and procedures
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Positive and Proactive attitude
- Customer oriented and Teamwork mindset
- Call-centre and logistic experience is an advantage
Full time (40 hrs/week with 1 hour unpaid lunch break). Working hours are variable as this team work in shifts:
- 1 week: early shift 7-16
- 1 week: late shift 9-18
Salary Range: £ 25K to £30K depending upon skills and experience
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.