Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£23,000 Per Annum
My client is looking for a confident Customer Service Advisor for a driving forward global manufacturer supplier who has the ability to provide outstanding service to clients and customers whilst building and maintain strong and lasting relationships, the successful candidate will ideally have experience of a technical nature. The successful candidate will be confident liaising with customers via the telephone using an exceptional telephone manner with an energetic personality that loves engaging with people on a daily basis. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking to continue their career within a customer service environment, starting their career or even changing direction in career.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
- Providing front line customer support to retail customers both B2B and B2C
- Building long term relationships with key contacts, partnering the area sales manager
- Liaising with the customer on any query they may have regarding technical specification, purchasing and servicing our products
- Process quotations, orders, collections and service requests, verifying quantity, product and price as well as the warranty policy
- Manage orders through to delivery, ensuring SLA agreements are met
- Manage all email requests
- Dealing with all after sales, including customer returns, fault resolution, spare part identification and site visit requests
- Excellent customer services experience
- Experience of a technical nature
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to resolve customer complaints
- Able to deal an exceptional first class services to all customers
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.