Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£22,000 to £22,500 Per Annum
PLUS £10, 604 Bonus scheme
We have partnered with a well established payment solutions company with 30 years experience within the industry, who are currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their welcoming team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service, be confident/out going with excellent communication. Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, where there is lots of room for progression!
You will be the front line of client communication, providing best advice and promoting the benefits of the clients range of products in line with agreed parameters; probing to understand the potential client's requirements, skillfully
handling objections, and finally worker on-boarding.
Your ultimate objective is to onboard new clients from a mixture of inbound enquiries and agency referrals to maximise revenue contribution by providing unrivalled levels of customer service.
£22,000 PA PLUS £10,604 Bonus scheme
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities
1. Promoting the benefits of the clients product range to prospective leads
2. Meeting minimum KPIs in terms of conversion rates, activity and completed registrations
3. Ensuring information is provided in a compliant manner by following company policy and adhering to industry and statutory legislations
4. Liaising with colleagues, management, internal department, external employment agencies and/or hirers on the client's behalf to resolve queries
5. Objection Handling - respond promptly to customer enquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints at enquiry stage
6. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
7. Go the "extra mile" by providing a great service on the products we offer
8. Handling enquiries via incoming calls, updating client accounts and dealing with correspondence
What do you need?
- 2 years experience of customer service or on boarding role
- You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- have great enthusiasm and attitude for the role
- a high level of resilience
- strong written and verbal communication and emotional intelligence.
- Proficient in Microsoft office is required
If you have at least 2 years within customer service and relevant experience required, then please apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.