Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£22,500 to £30,000 Per Annum
We are looking for an experienced Customer services executive for our client, an international fresh food company based in Windsor. Fluent French is needed.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager
Purpose of Position:
- To ensure exceptional Customer Services is provided, promoting a 'customer always comes first' approach.
- Front line customer services advisor covering all aspects of customer services, sales support and after sales.
- Orders, queries, quality requests and complaints to be handled in an efficient and effective manner.
- Fostering long term relationships with key contacts, partnering the sales team driving company and team objectives.
* Key point of contact for all matters relating to order processing/management
* Looking after a specific region or a portfolio of accounts
* Process of order through to invoice
* Ensure timely delivery in line with supply chain and logistics
* Pro-actively provide internal and external customers with product availability, information, order and delivery status
* Provide system reports
* Ensure that all documentation relating to customers is up to date and correct
* Arrange samples for the sales teams
* Create price lists
* Make sure Master Data in up to date
* Build effective relationships
* SAP or other ERP system
* Confident communicator and if you speak another European language this would be a huge bonus!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.