Call Centre Representative, Call Centre/Customer Service
£21,840 Per Annum
My client Marcus by Goldman Sachs are looking for a Customer Service Agent.
This role would be starting January 2023
This role is temp to perm - Temp for a year with the view to go perm
Working Hours: 35 hrs per week (HYBRID WORKING)
Shifts … 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00, 12:00-20:00 (This is on a rota)
Location: Milton Keynes
We're looking for people that have a passion for customer service and digital banking to join our growing customer support team. Are you an experienced customer service professional or have a desire to build a career in customer services?
Our Customer Support team covers the opening hours of the contact centre, from 8am to 8pm and staff will be required to work alternative shift patterns over 5 days per week, scheduled in advance.
Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, our customer agent roles for play a vital role in upholding the three customer support principles of customer focus, process innovation and risk management.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering incoming calls from customers; providing product information, account opening services as well as account servicing and supporting our customers
- Builds rapport with our customers to resolve service issues and customer questions
- Takes ownership of customer enquiries and responds to escalated customer issues in accordance with agreed procedures
- Responsible for the day to day coverage of customer account maintenance processes including but not limited to application review and processing, money movement, , correspondence and complaint handling and response
- Documents all service efforts for each assigned customer in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies
- Recognises that quality is measured through call recordings and case auditing
- Meets established goals for all metrics, including call and case quality, productivity and customer acquisition by focusing on maximising service to customers
- Communicates professionally and regularly with customers, leadership and peers on status of accounts and escalations in accordance with established standards
- Completes ongoing compliance and remedial training as scheduled
- Has an understanding of Operational Risks
- Proactively identifies any new issues or risks
- Participates in projects to drive operational excellence
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment with a passion to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills are a plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Is adaptable, high energy levels and desire to help others
- Excellent team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a view to support changes to processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a retail banking environment/Insurance environment
- Experience administrating and servicing investment and/or SIPP products
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.