Call Centre/Customer Service, Customer Service Representative
£19,500 to £20,000 Per Annum
commission scheme available
We have partnered with a well established payment solutions company with 30 years experience within the industry, who are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their welcoming team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service, be confident/out going with excellent communication. Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business where there is lots of room for progression!
You will be the front line of client communication, providing best advice and promoting the benefits of
the clients range of products in line with agreed parameters; probing to understand the potential client's requirements and skillfully handling objections via email and our live chat facility. Your ultimate objective is to convert warm leads via email and our live chat facility in order to maximise revenue contribution by providing unrivalled levels of customer service.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
1. Promoting the benefits of this clients product range to prospective leads
2. Ensuring information is provided in a compliant manner by following company policy and adhering to industry and statutory legislations
3. Answering large volumes of messages and live chats whilst providing exemplary customer service to their potential customers
4. Liaising with colleagues, management, internal department, external employment agencies and/or hirers on the their client's behalf to resolve queries
5. Objection Handling - respond promptly to customer enquiries, handle and resolve customer complaints at enquiry stage
6. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
7. Go the "extra mile" by providing a great service on the products
If you have at least 1 year within customer service and relevant experience required, then please apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.